22.9.07

More please

First week back at work is over, to be honest I could have done with another 2 weeks of no-work-spend-all-day-with-my-sexy-boy time, but oh well. Came back to an incentive week, drains my freaking life! Oh well (again), next week will be my first payroll in a while as Belinda has been doing them so lets hope I remember what to do lol.

Thursday night Dhillon and I went to watch Superbad at Glen Waverly. I was expecting it to be a mixture of American Pie and Napoleon Dynamit, so I wasn't really expectimg much. I was pleasantly surprised, we giggled our way through the whole movie and I highly recommend you go see it!

Last night went to Chaddy with Krisa, had some dumplings for dinner and bought some tan coloured boots that I can wear with my skinnys, and only $40 too so I was happy. Got home and Dhillon came to pick me up and we went to a pub in Ringwood to watch some of the footy.

Today we went to Warrandyte (after getting a little lost) for some food. We ate at Club Warrandyte I think it was called and had a counter meal which was pretty average, but that's ok as we got there after the kitchen had closed anyway lol. Came back to my house for a while and Dhillon had a snooze. Woke him up at 6 and we headed off to the Royal Melbourne Show. The only reason I wanted to go was for the fireworks, which were crappy anyway. We watched a 4wd show and stunt bikes before the fireworks started. Wandered round a bit and looked at the rides and went on the ferris wheel. Came home just now after stopping at Maccas for a feed!

No comments: