26.5.08

Weekend

Friday night I settled into bed to watch the DVD's that were due back on Saturday. I started watching Pan's Labyrinth then, for the first, or maybe second time in our entire relationship Dhillon turned up just to surprise me! :D It was great, so we watched DVD's together hehe.

Saturday I hung around watching the rest of the movies while Dhillon was out being a handy man at Raj's house, fixing stuff together lol. In the evening we headed out to Chapel St for Jo's birthday/engagement drinks. Was meant to be at Hoo Haa, and the line for Hoo Haa was long. We lined up and then Bob and Michael turned up, luckily Michael knew the bouncers so he walked us in. Jo couldn't get in so she was across the road at The Social, so we wandered over there. Everything seemed to be packed out, must have just been the right night for everyone to hit Chapel St lol. After a few drinks we grabbed a kebab at Lamb and headed home at about 2am.

Sunday was Robyn's bf Marty's birthday at Strike bowling in the city. We all got drunk at 3pm in the afternoon, it was great lol. I came second :D After bowling we were going to go to karaoke but it was closed till 8pm, as it was only 5pm we decided to eat instead .. and what did we eat, dumplings of course!! Yummmmm.

So only 5 weeks left at work, went in for the testing today, I think I did OK and I will find out in a few days if they want me or not. I think I'd really like to work there!

No comments: