Friday night Krisa and I went to a shoe party. "What the hell is a shoe party?" I hear you say .. like a Tupperware party but you buy shoes instead. We headed out to dinner in Springvale with desert and coffee at Maccas lol, then to Narelle's house for the party. I ended up buying two pairs and Krisa ordered one. Handmade leather shoes, mm.
Friday was also Wii day!!!!! Picked it up after work and as soon as I got home from the shoe party I plugged it in and started playing. My arm is sore from swinging the remote around hehe. It's really fun, can't wait for my WiiFit to come too.
Last night Dhillon and I went up the Eureka tower. It was pretty cool but there were so many people. The line to go in The Cube was a 60 minute wait so we didn't go on it. It was really cold and windy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment