I saw snow falling out of the sky for the first time ever. It was soooo cool. Yeah ..
Friday I decided I wanted cupcakes so I went to Coles and bought some mix and cooked myself some chocolate cupcakes .. I was inspired by Krisa and her recent cooking antics lol.
Saturday Dhillon and I woke up early and headed out on the 4 hour drive to Mt Buller. We hired pants and shoes, Dhillon got skis and I got a toboggan lol. Was good fun, heaps of people stacking it left right and centre. Dhillon ran a few people over on his skis and I ran a couple of kids over with my toboggan lol.
Yesterday we went to watch Mongol at the Rivoli theatre in Camberwell. Was pretty good, a bit long though. Had a drink beforehand so I drove under the influence for the first time :O .. we made it home alive lol.
2 comments:
and u didn't drop by and say g'day! tsk tsk!
oh noo .. i dunno where your house is though!!!
Post a Comment