23.10.08

Hii

So here I am in my new house (unit). Will be 2 weeks on Sunday, just got the net connected yesterday hehe.

Moving day was insane. All my deliveries arrived before I made it to the house for the first time, but only had to do 2 trips with Marty’s ute to get my stuff over here. I didn’t sit down for the whole day, 8am to 10pm and by the time I got into bed a conked out. The following night was odd cos it was really windy outside and there were all these unfamiliar street and house sounds, so I really didn’t get much sleep. Things now are great, I’m nice and settled, only thing left to do is put the computer desk together in the spare room and unpack the last few bits and pieces.

I haven’t met any of the neighbours yet. There are 4 units in my block and I think each one only has one person in it, 2 older ladies, a middle aged man and me. I’m at the front which is good. Still need to buy cooking pots and pans and things like that, but I will buy them as I need them, and an iron but I didn’t realise how bloody expensive they are!

Before the move Kelly and I went to Erryn and Chris’ wedding. It was really nice, she looked like a big gorgeous meringue and he cried hehe. The food was nice and the people on our table were cool to talk to as well. Apart from that haven’t done anything much in the way of excitement.

No comments: