14.12.08

Hi there

So it’s been a couple of weeks since my last update and to be honest I can’t remember what I did last weekend so it can’t have been too exciting .. I’m sure it was something lovely with Dhillon hehe. Oh no I remember now, I went home from work early on Friday cos I had an upset tummy and the runs, that lasted till about Sunday morning. Saturday night we went out to some techno club but my tummy couldn’t handle it so we came home at 12.

Tuesday I went out to dinner with Kelly now she is back from her holiday to Hawaii and Las Vegas. She has also started a new job and seems super happy. Alot more relaxed than I have seen her for a while, but who wouldn’t be after going to Hawaii!

Thursday Dhillon came over after work. He brought some beer with him so we ended up having that and Texan BBQ Shapes for dinner. Was quite disgusting hehe. He stayed over that night.

Friday after work Jodie came to my house before we headed off to our centre’s work Christmas BBQ at our boss’s joint in Mooroolbark. His house was lovely and despite the rain, the temperature wasn’t too bad so it was a good night. For my KK gift I got some hot chocolate with some nice mugs. Quite happy with that. We had dim sims cooked on the BBQ, zomg it’s the best thing ever!

Saturday got up early and Krisa and I headed out to Doncaster Shoppo in the rain. We managed to find a park fairly easily and hurried into the centre. We did a full lap, and probably a half before actually buying something. We got a gift for some woman we know, she bought new shoes (surprise surprise), and talked me into buying some too .. and I got gifts for my grandparents and Dhillon’s Christmas gift which was Peter Alexander pyjamas and an Ipod nano which he loves. In the evening was the Skilled Christmas party held at Peninsula at Docklands. The venue was nice, a big hall, lots of drinks, a bit of finger food and some good music. I had quite a few champagnes so Jodie, Dhillon and I danced the night away, until midnight then it was time for the girls with sore feet to go home hehe. Dhillon stayed over again, wearing his new pj’s and we didn’t get up till midday today.

In the afternoon we went to Knox to watch Slumdog Millionaire, an Indian movie. Was pretty good, Dhillon really enjoyed it. We grabbed some food on the way home and he just left an hour ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I've only JUST found a new...hobby lol

I'll go back to shoes after the new year!