21.9.09

Farmville!

I’m too busy playing Farmville on Facebook to update my blog teehee. Friday night Dhillon went out with the boys to watch footy, so I picked Krisa up after work and we went to Southland for a feed and a movie. We ate Grill’d burgers and their delicious chips, and watched Up in 3D. It was awesome! I love Pixar movies and this one was all the more entertaining as it was in 3D.

Saturday I did some laundry and was about to hang it outside in the sun when I changed my mind. Lucky I did as not long after it started to rain. In the afternoon I headed out to netball .. we lost again. In the evening Dhillon came over and we watched the footy followed by a DVD.

Sunday we went to Knox for breakfast at Red Salmon. Dhillon had an omelette and I had lasagne .. for breakfast. We then did a bit of shopping at Harvey Norman and Myer before we came back to my house to relax on the couch.

No comments: