Hullo again. Thursday evening Dhillon and I went out to dinner with family. My Uncle John (Dad’s brother) and his wife Tiana and my 2 cousins Ella and Lily (beautiful names, beautiful blonde, blue-eyed girls too) were in town to visit, they live in Brisbane. Robyn, Marty and Mum came along, as well as Nan and Pa. We ate at Enrik’s Restaurant in Blackburn, I had Thai Beef Salad which was very nice, and Mum and I shared some gelato. It was great to see them, but I had forgotten how much my Uncle looks like my Dad so it was a bit hard to look at him at first. That feeling went away in no time and it was an enjoyable night out with the fam.
Friday Mum came over and after putting her car in my garage, I taxied her to Melbourne Airport to catch her flight to Rome, Italy. She is away for 4 weeks doing a Trafalgar tour and also visiting Egypt. I have heard from her today so she landed OK and is on the first day of her tour.
Saturday we played netball. When the starting siren blew we only had 4 players, luckily Jen turned up just in time and we hit the courts with the 5 of us. Another one of the girls showed up not long after and even though we ended up with 6 on the court, it was a full on game with lots of running. We lost but definitely got a good workout out of it. In the evening Dhillon and I went into the city to attend his friend Pam’s birthday drinks. We picked up Mayur on the way and met Pam and her friends at the hotel they were staying at. Once the girls were ready we walked to New Guernica (formerly F4) and proceeded to have a few drinks and a dance. Dhillon, Mayur and I left sometime after midnight.
Today we spent the day being lazy, watched some TV and had chicken and avocado rolls for lunch, I had one for dinner too! My thighs are sore from the crazy netball game and spending the night in heels, which I haven’t done for a long time. I also jarred one of my fingers during the game so it is a bit tender too .. Krisa and I have personal training tomorrow evening so I am going to be dead by the end of the week I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment