21.6.10

June

Hi hi! Friday night after work I cruised to Dingley to pick up Krisa on our way to the city for BCCS dinner. We had planned to watch SATC with Trang, Mai, Sheryl and Lynh but as most of the girls have seen it already and I was pretty tired from work (yup, it’s all about me) we decided to have a ladies dinner instead. Lynh called in sick to the dinner but we ate at Feddish Restaurant in Federation Square. For starters we had a herb and garlic pizza which was served with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. I was a bit apprehensive of how that flavour combination would work but it turned out to be delicious. For mains I had chicken pesto pasta and Krisa and I shared possibly the best sticky date pudding I have tasted in a long time. After dinner we sat in the square while the girls took photos with the big orange ball.

Saturday I spent the day watching Big Bang Theory season 2, I love that show, it’s hilarious. We played netball in the afternoon, win number 8. We’re still on that winning streak. Only a couple more games till finals time. In the evening Krisa came and picked me up and we went into the city to have a night of dancing at Retro for Cassie’s birthday. I will post some pics up later, it was a great night, so fun and sweaty! We left just after midnight as Krisa had to be up early in the morning so once she dropped me home I watched the end of the soccer match then hit the hay.

Sunday the BCCS ladies were off to the Woodend Childrens Market. I stayed behind as I hadn’t had any Dhillon time all weekend … and well, I needed some :) We went for a late lunch at Mocha Joes in Glen Waverley. I had a Thai Beef Salad which was delicious, no dessert this time. On the way home we dropped past Mum’s house and I stole a box of Mac & Cheese to make for dinner cos I was too lazy to go to the shops hehe.

3 comments:

Trang said...

We missed you at Woodend... but glad you got some Dhillon time.

You should have seen the death stares I got when I let out that I didn't know what Retro was lol

theee mizzMAI said...

LOL it's true. it's like she shouldn't have been living on the same earth as us. QUITE hilarious.
We did miss you at the Market but no matter... we'll have plenty of BCCS Outings to come =]
i loved "lynh called in sick" like it's work haha

moo said...

ya, we get paid with love, laughter and cupcakes lol