22.12.10

December

Friday night I hit the gym before having an early night. Saturday I picked up Dhillon and Mum and we all met Robyn & Marty at The Pancake Parlour in Doncaster for lunch. After lunch, Dhillon and I went back to Mum’s house so he could upgrade Mum’s laptop to Windows 7. We finished there at about 6pm (!) and Dhillon came back to my place. We were hungry when we got home so walked down to Gaylord Indian Restaurant for dinner. We had Banquet B which was delicious. After dinner we met up with Dhillon’s friend for a quick drink. It was his birthday but we couldn’t make it to the celebrations as we had movie tickets. We went to Gin Palace where I had an orange martini. We then watched Tron in 3D at Melbourne Central before coming home to sleep.

Sunday we went to a computer swap meet in Doncaster where Dhillon bought himself his Christmas present from me, something that you can load tv shows and movies from your computer and watch them on your TV without using a HDMI cable. He likes it. After I dropped him home I came home and that was my weekend.

No comments: