I’m getting lazy with my blogs … and today will be no exception hehe.
I was sick last week, developed a lovely cough followed by a blocked nose, just great. Friday evening Dhillon and I caught the tram up St Kilda Rd to ModOz indian restaurant for Sid’s birthday. We had some chicken dishes for entre and curries with naan bread for mains. I could only eat the dahl as the spices in the other curries were burning my throat.
Saturday Dhillon and I spent the day on the couch before I drove him home in the afternoon. I dropped by Mum’s place while I was there to pick up the suitcase she bought me as a birthday gift. I spent the evening on the couch after stuffing some Subway in my gob.
Sunday morning Robyn & Marty came over to collect the bed that had been taking up room, it is now safely housed in Mum’s garage. I spent the rest of the day on the couch nursing my illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment