Mm long time, that’s cos the building manager somehow managed to disconnect our internet for 2 weeks. Mmm hmmmm. So where did we leave off ..
3 weekends ago I caught up with JT for lunch on the Saturday. He picked me up from my place and I was expecting him to arrive in his Skyline … but no, he turns up in an Audi TT, niiiice. We had lunch at The Noodle Place (or something like that) on Southbank where we shared some duck wontons, spring rolls, noodles and roast pork. After lunch he let me drive the car home hehehe. In the evening Dhillon and I went to TGI Friday’s (yes, again) for Monika’s birthday dinner. After dinner they wanted to have drinks so we (again) went over to Bar Katuk for a few bevvies before heading home. On the Sunday Dhillon and I had lunch with Robyn, Marty & Mum down Lygon St and then chilled out for the rest of the afternoon.
2 weekends ago I caught up with high school friends Nathalie and Mele for dinner at Sofia’s in Camberwell. Mele brought along her 10 month old baby boy Christian who provided entertainment for us all evening. Sunday afternoon I met up with Suzanna, Nicole and Jamie (all ex-Skilled employees) for lunch at Schnitz. Jamie had to leave after eating so us girls strolled along Glenferrie Rd doing some window shopping and scoffing some macarons.
Last weekend Dhillon and I did some shopping on Saturday afternoon before heading out to Malvern to check out his friend Chinmay’s new unit. Chinmay’s wife Ushma cooked dinner for us along with Vishal and Monika and Kashish and his wife. I had a lovely time with the girls drinking lots of wine. On Sunday Khrissa and Matt came over and we went for breakfast at The Pancake Parlour and then watched Gnomeo & Juliet in 3D down at Melbourne Central. After the movie I drove them to the airport and got home in time to see Sheryl and Cupcake Central on the the TV!
No comments:
Post a Comment