Lol I had a sex dream about Addy! LOL .. when I told him this is what he said haha:
Moo - Hey Addy I had a sex dream about you!
Leng - Yea?
Moo - yeh it was just like ur average sex dream until the end .. you gave me a hug and said you'd never leave me .. and then you turned around and walked off. I was shattered LOL
Leng - Was I good in bed?
Moo - I guess so? It was just a dream
Leng - Well if I was good, then it wasn't a dream .. baby.
LOLOL you spastic Addy!! But i s2 u lol.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment