27.8.06

Awards Night o6

Last night was work awards night for this year. Had a hairdresser appt at 3 and he did it really nice, all twisted up and boofy and hot lol. Got home and did my makeup, Lasie came about 5 and JT not long after. I wasn't dressed when he arrived so I made him wait downstairs watching the cable tv hehe.

Left at about 6, assuming it would be the normal run into the city. Didn't even think about the stoopid footy so we got stuck in traffic on Hoddel and Flinders St and we missed the pre dinner drinks, but that's ok we made it just in time. Big thankyou hugs and kisses to JT for driving us in ^_^

The entre was so so .. the awards were given out early in the night, oh we sat on a table with Brad, Shaun, Cat and her bf, Dave, Dhillon, Rayan and Prashant. The main course was also not so good. It was almost like a whole baby chicken on the plate and then bowls of salad and potatoes shared between the table. But it was ok, cos by that time I was on my way to being drunk on champagne lol. There was some live performance, caberet stuff which was a bit full on. After the meal we had dancing, the DJ was pretty good, played a mix of house, retro and rnb so everyone was dancing. I managed to make it to the end of the night in my heels ^_^

At the end of the night, we hijacked Ngoc cos we were all ready to continue clubbing. Made him come in the taxi to my house where me and Lasie got changed into normal clothes and then Krisa picked us up and we headed off to Bamboo @ Bass Lounge. Turns out Ngoc is friends with Ethan and Chi who I know on the net, and Ray who used to work with us, but I knew that already. Continued to drink, dance and have fun. The club is full of fobs who cant dance and it seemed to just empty out at 4am .. we were the only ones left dancing!

Now my tummy is a bit queasy, but I'm craving pizza so that's what we're gonna have for dinner lol. Photos from the night are up on my MSN Space. The link is in the right hand bar -=>

No comments: