4.2.07

Happy Birthday to me!

So I'm officially old, although Sov and Tom are older, I'm still pretty old. 25 is a big number lol. Last night was my celebrations, a couple of ppl couldnt make it, but I had fun anyway and thanks to all who came along.

Friday we had organised for Dhillon to come to the house im house sitting at and spend the night in. Just before I left work he said he would pick me up at 6 and when I asked where we were going he said his usual answer of 'somewhere' lol. We drove in to Chapel St for dinner and drinks at TGI Fridays. We then went to have a look in Borders and as I was browsing the DVD's Dhillon said we had to go next door. Me, as usual, argued the point cos I was still looking at DVD's but went with him. We approached the movie ticket box and I saw nothing worth watching was starting any time soon. He then went to the gold class box and had pre-booked us to watch Deja Vu. My first time watching at gold class, it was nice .. comfy reclining chairs and you are waited on if you wanted to order food or drinks. After the movie we came home and slept cos it was about 1am by the time we got here.

Saturday we headed out to the city at about 1130 and headed to DFO on Swanston St. It's ok there, but will be heaps better once the new section opens. I tried on a few dresses and found a nice one, but when I went to pay for it Dhillon insited on paying s2. We then checked into the hotel, did a bit more shopping and then he slept at the hotel for a few hours while I watched TV and listened to his snoring lol. Got dressed and ready and headed out to 3 degrees bar. The place was nice but they had gotten my booking a little confused, but it was all OK. Uhong, Thai and JT arrived first, folled by Erryn and Kelly and then Tahlea and her BF, Jenny and her housemate, Jimmy and his housemate, Dave, Krisa, Lasie and her BF and Leroy, Lucy and Grant and Markus and Ly, Thi and Eve and Tin, Winda and her friend and Robyn and Courtney. Everyone was shouting me a celebratory drink, and then Markus pulled out the red wine which killed me. We left the bar when they closed up at about 12 and as we were walking back to the hotel the world was swimming for me lol. Made it upstairs, took my contacts out, makeup off .. then I spewed and spewed. I tried to get into bed by lying down just made my tummy feel yuk so I spent about an hour crouched over the toilet lol. Once I could manage to lie down without feeling like chucking I passed out till about 5 - 6am and then snoozed on and off until we got up at 11. Kind of defeated the whole purpose of me buying pretty lingerie .. but that can wait for another day lol. Checked out and came home. Dhillon spent the afternoon here, but I was a bit cranky cos I'm tired and hung over, but he put up with me and just left not long ago. His so sweet.

Present I got were:

Mum - 2 pairs of jeans
Erryn and Kelly - diary, note paper, stationary set and a pretty ring
Dhillon - dinner, movies and my dress
Uhong & Thai - perfume
JT - a tshirt .. which fits perfectly ;)
Tahlea - some body shop products and a gift voucher
Lasie and Krisa - moo pyjamas and a moo toy
Lucy and Grant - a moo cup that mixes up drinks .. its cool
Markus, Ly - wine and midoori and i think Tin was in on one of the bottles too .. not sure
Thi and Eve - a soft moo

I think thats all, apologies if I've forgotton anyone, I'm a bit hungover lol.

No comments: