Why do relationships have to hurt? Why did I have to make him and myself cry in order to be happy? It's beed a full on 2 days. Things were on my mind, didn't sleep .. had to be brought up wth him. We broke it off and spent a miserable night .. we then discussed .. he's given me a commitment I didn't think he would be able to .. so we are now ok and I'm happy it doesn't have to end. I'm lucky to have him =]
BLARGH!! ..
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
1 comment:
Glad to see my boy and I weren't the only ones to make eachother cry this week! Isn't it just the worst feeling to be so miserable? What a horrible week! :(
Why do things have to be so hard!
Hopefully we both back on track wit our boys hey! Take it easy,
Rob
Post a Comment