5.3.07

Stalker

So .. Dhillon has an admirer at work (apart from me of cos). I don't know if I've spoken about her before and I can't be bothered looking at my old posts so I'll give you the rundown. It all started last week. Dhillon told me this girl at work keeps looking at him funny, so I made an effort to watch her next time we walked past her on the street on the way to lunch. She looks at him like she wants to eat him up, she wants him sooo bad lol (mind you she's married, dirty slut). I spent all of last week teasing Dhillon about her and even asked him if he finds her attractive (which he doesn't, and I believe him lol).

So on Friday we were going to lunch and I had to pee so boy was waiting for me in reception. This girl happened to come out when he was waiting for me and started talking to him. They've never said one word to each other before in their life and she was all like 'Hi how are you, how's you day going' and Dhillon was like 'er yeh hi'. She even told him she was going to wash her car that night (O.o) So again I gave him shit about it lol.

Then today at work first thing I asked him was 'How's your gf?' n he was like 'Yeh she's good, she bought my coffee this morning.' Now, i dunno if he said that to stir me up, or if she actually did, but fuck that pissed me right off lol. I was even a little (lot) jealous. Stoopid fat mole, she's got a hubby at home, leave my boy alone!!

No comments: