My fone is so pretty .. but I just spent half an hour updating everyones numbers so I know who is sending me SMS's. The inbox won't display the contact name unless the area code is added. So gay!
Yesterday went out to Mt Dandenong to the SkyHigh lookout with Dhillon. We went inside the cafe for a drink and cake lol. It was nice but cold when we got there, and as we were watching the clouds rolled in so soon you could barely even see the trees in front of us. After we went to Olinda to a place called The Ivy for dinner but ended up only having a drink as their prices were a bit expensive. Came home and grabbed Noodle Box on the way, watched some TV then headed out to Bubble lol. Got to the city at 930 cos I remember the place opening at 10 for some reason, found out it didn't open till 11 X_x so we went to Dallas Bar on King St for a drink to wait. That place was a hole and a half, filled with lots of creepy old men. Headed into Bubble and danced downstairs for a bit, went up to the house room and Dhillon got cranky that I wouldn't dance with him. I feel so unbelievably unco dancing to house so I'd rather just sit and listen. So we left and decided that we won't go clubbing just us 2 anymore lol.
Got home about 3 after having a late night Maccas stop. Woke up today at 12 and feel so lazy. And umm 23 sleeps until we hit the Gold Coast!!
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment