18.11.07

Yay for warm weather!!

Friday night Dhillon managed to drag himself away from drinks to come and watch movies with me at Glen Waverly. We watched Elizabeth which was ok, lovely costumes but not much excitement. He left his car at my place overnight cos he was too tired to drive home, so I dropped him off on the way back.

Saturday morning I went to pick him up around 11:30 and we went to Brunswick to get some DJ equipment for him. We had lunch on Smith St then came home. He was DJ'ing for a family friend's birthday so I went out with Winda. Had dinner at her house then we went to her old primary school's fete which was really crap. After about half an hour we headed to Glen Waverly for a snack, a cake and a drink lol. I then dropped her home and came home.

Today went out to lunch with Nathalie. She has just got back from Korea where she has been for a year teaching english. Was really good to see her (and to eat dumplings lol).

No comments: