1.1.08

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone (my 2 readers Krisa and Robyn that is) had a lovely new year and celebrated nicely. Dhillon, Bob and I headed into the city at about 10pm and met up with their friends. We drank in some alleyways so we wouldn't get busted by cops lol. We then headed over to Queen's Bridge to watch the fireworks. After that we went to a pub called Flannigans, cos it had free entry and air-con and then to Crown before heading home around 3:30am. It was a nice (hot) night and I had fun, but I wasn't as drunk as the boys so Dhillon didn't seem to understand why I wasn't as hyped as them and that I couldn't join in anyway because they were speaking Indian all night. He did however drunkenly shout out his love for me on the top of the bridge lol. When we were coming home on the train some little gangster teeny bopper girls started shouting at Bob for no reason, threatening to stab him in the eye with her stiletto .. was a bit gay, she was obviously drunk and just a young 'brave' girl and I think she thought the 'fobs' (Bob and Dhillon) would be scared of her, but they gave back to her just as much shit as she was giving them. It was pretty retarded lol.

On Sunday we headed down to the Great Ocean Road. I drove the way there, stopping in Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay before our final stop at the 12 Apostles. I've never seen them before so it was great to look at but there were SO many flies, I was scared to open my mouth incase flies flew in lol. Dhillon drove home and again we stopped at Apollo Bay and Lorne. Stopped at China Bar in Box Hill on the way home for a feed. Got a bit sunburned on my driving arm, but it's not too bad, just a bit pink.

On Saturday went with Dhillon to pick up Bob and headed down to Mordialloc Beach for the afternoon. Got into the water, the boys put their heads under, I just went up to waist high. After we had a bight to eat then headed home. Spending time in the sun and heat is so exhausting but had a good day.

                                                                      newyears 006 newyears 019

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OooooooOoOh noice fireworks... I need to learn how to post pics up in my blog :S