First and most importantly .. 2 weeks till my birthday :D
Friday after work headed out to my hairdresser for a quick snip. Just had a trim to get rid of the dry ends and let the layers come a little closer so my lengths don't look so bleh. Drove out to pick up Krisa and Winda and we made our way out way to Glen Waverly for dumplings, rice and seafood and vegetables. Was really yummy and only cost us $10 each. For desert we were thinking of having gelati until Krisa remembered Cold Rock and had little tears in her eyes begging to go lol. There was a bit of a line in the icecream shop but we waited patiently, even after some guy and his ugly girlfriend pushed in front of me, and sat down to scoff our icecream. The wind blew up a bit while we were sitting so Winda decided to impersonate Pocahontas which had Krisa in tears again, this time from laughter.
Saturday Dhillon and I went in to work to do some quick photocopying and then had lunch at China Bar. We went to Eastland and had a drink in the cafe upstairs there. I left my wallet on the couch while we went outside so Dhillon could smoke, luckily one of the lovely guys sitting near us brought it out to me *phew*. We watched 27 Dresses which was good but not as fantastic as everyone seems to think it is. It was worth watching but nothing to rave about. We were meant to go out in the evening but Dhillon had something else to do so I stayed at home.
Sunday I had a market research session at Chadstone. I tasted 2 different types of Cola drinks and had to comment on them and compare them together. They paid me $25 for 20 minutes work so that was OK. Dhillon came with me and was having a coffee while I was busy, he then decided he wanted a haircut so we made an appointment and he got a 0-gauge buzz cut!! His hair is gone .. haven't got a photo yet and I'm still not used to it yet, but it's cool to touch. His head is shaped like an egg, so he is my lovely egg-head now!
1 comment:
BWHAHAHAHAH yes... tears of joy because I got to cold rock for the first time! I had my cold rock cherry popped!
And lol some more at winda's "Color's of the wind" pose! ahahahahahah!!!
Post a Comment