Hmm so here I am the morning after another Saturday night .. at home. BORING!! Anywho on Friday went to watch The Bucket List with Dhillon. We missed the beginning cos someone needed to smoke, but it was quite good, not outstanding but a nice, light, easy to watch movie. After we went to Airstream for some food and headed home to snuggle into bed and warm up.
Yesterday we went to Chadstone so Dhillon could have his free facial from Biotherme. Wasn't anything special, she just cleansed, exfoliated, toned, moisturised, but his skin was lovely and smooth after. We grabbed some food and then headed home cos he had to go into work. I went to Target and got a $5 t-shirt :D
AND the whole point of writing this blog is to say:
ROBYN, I MISS YOUR BLOGS!! WRITE SOME MOREEEE (cos I'm a sticky beak and wanna know what's going on in your life :P)
1 comment:
hahaha yeah we'll c. Mite have to go back and do some editing first! :P
Post a Comment