Saturday afternoon Dhillon and I headed into the city to check into our hotel for the night. Lay around for a bit then went out to dinner at Cafe & Biscotti which is in one of the little laneways around the city. I had chicken and avocado salad followed by lemon tart and Dhillon had roast chicken breast followed by mars bar cake lol. Went back to the hotel to get changed and made our way to 6 Links Bar which had suddenly changed names to Nectar Bar.
Met up with Mel being the first to arrive, then Dave and had a drink with them. Dave bought me a whole bunch of party poppers which was pretty cool but I lost them before I made it back to the hotel :( Joey and Sid and their better halves turned up next with a lovely moo gift and chocolates. Then came Tahlea and Kelly with a gift voucher. Raj and Manisha came and then in no particular order (cos I can't remember) came Bob, Jimmy & Sid, Marcus & Ly, Jo, Stef & her friend, Krisa & Winda, Amour & her friend, Jay, Noodle, Jenny and her posse, Sov & June, Nathalie & Yonten and that's about all I think (sorry to anyone I forgot).
Had a great time, lots of drinks, but lots of water as well. The bar was nice, they had a straightening iron in the bathroom that you pay $2 to use .. lol wtf? After we went to some back packer bar on Elizabeth St cos it was free, danced around a bit there then headed home to the hotel. Thanks heaps to everyone who came and f*ck you to those who didn't :P
Sunday we got up at about midday and got ready to go to the cricket at the MCG. It was HOT sitting the sun all day, I was sweating like a pig and got a tiny bit sunburned on parts of my arms, but was good fun, had hotdogs and chips lol. Got home finally about 10pm and I was exhausted!
Photos to be on Facebook soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment