6.2.09

Random Entry

My blog is rather boring .. that’s ok. I used to blog about ‘feelings’ and ‘thoughts’ .. meh, I’m not a fan of blogs like that. I like stories of what people did (Tayo!) and bitchy rants (Shoe!) and reading entries that sound like the person writing them is sitting there talking to me (Robyn!) … and I guess I like people who don’t blog (Linda!) hehe but they should update more.

I don’t like blogs that are preachy, or too mushy all the time (a bit of mush is ok hehe), or are full of vain self centred entries of how wonderful or smart or confident the writer is or how they are always correct.

I like blogs with pictures, but I’m too lazy to put them in mine .. I am trying though!

I dunno why I blogged this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Random blogs are good. It's ok to have a blog semi empty hehe. I just like ranting and unfortunately my life is full of dramas so I blog about it. But I enjoy reading your blogs when you post, it's not uninteresing... if that's a word LOL

xoxo

Anonymous said...

hello!! i like your blog! ^^