Today at gym I was doing my stretches when a one of the ladies came up to me and said something like this:
Lady: Excuse me, sorry I just have to say that you are looking really good.
Me: Oh?
Lady: Yea you look so fit, you have lost heaps of weight since I have been coming here and seen you. How long have you been coming?
Me: *a bit embarrassed at this point* Just over a year, lost about 5 – 7 kilos since I started.
Lady: Well I just had to tell you that you look great
Me: *blushing* Thank you so much
And she went back to her workout. That was nice hehe.
1 comment:
Awww isn't that lovely! I must say, lookin at those pics of u at ur bday u were lookin gorg! Good on you! Wish i could say the same for me lol
Post a Comment