27.4.09

I Suppose I Should Update

Biggest boomba final is on TV so I will watch that and type at the same time hehe.

Friday after work I went to the hairdresser to have my extensions taken out. My hair is actually a lot longer than what I though, but heaps thin hehe. Looks OK, I’m happy to have them out and be able to scratch and scrub my head in the shower. I will get them put back in again some time soon. After, Dhillon came to pick me up and we went to Doncaster to watch The Boat That Rocked in Gold Class. It was very nice and the movie was pretty good too, much better than what I expected. We got home around 11.30 and hopped into bed after he got angry at Ninja for wanting to play =\ lol.

boat_that_rocked

Saturday I went to see the Chiropractor. At my old gym they had free sessions and I had told him about my neck and shoulder stiffness and the pain I get in my left shoulder occasionally. He took some X-rays and it turns out the spine in my neck doesn’t curve at all. He did some adjustments, also known and cracking hehe, and I have to see him again to try to get it fixed and stop future problems.

In the evening Krisa came by and we went to Knox to watch Fired Up. We arrived a bit early so we went to Bar Bosch to have some dips and bread, and a drink. So we ate and chatted and then when we finished there was still 45 minutes till the movie started. We weren’t sure what to do but then Krisa decided she wanted to try the iced dough-vo, Krispy Kreme’s new donut, so off we went. I had one too and a hot chocolate, while she had a coffee. Finally it was time for the movie, and it was pretty good, I giggled the whole way through. After we went to Grill’d for dinner, we both ordered the mini moo burger and couldn’t even finish the whole thing cos we were still full!

FiredUP

Sunday I was going to go to the gym but it was wayyy too cold to even think about it hehe. In the afternoon I picked up Dhillon and Krisa and we went to the Comedy Theatre to watch Dave Hughes. I’m not a fan of him, the other 2 are, but I still had a good time with lots of giggles. After the show we headed to Shanghai Dumplings for some dumplings and rice. Yum yum!

dave_hughes2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zomg I think I need a break from dumplings! A couple of weeks? Next dose on the weekend of the 15 and 16th!