19.4.09

Sunday again

Hello again, time for the weekly update it seems. Tuesday my dear Dhillon decided to go and sign up a new phone on 3, he got the HTC Touch Pro. As he had changed phone carriers I decided I would change too so I could still call him for free. So I signed up too and got myself a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 .. a PDA type phone, Sony’s answer to the IPhone. After some initial confusion over how to use Windows for mobile I am quite happy with my purchase.

sony-xperia

Thursday afternoon I went down to Gensis gym in Ringwood to sign up. Got a pretty good deal with no joining fee, turns out to be less that what I was paying for Contours .. I just have to go an cancel Contours now.

Friday I finish at 3.30pm so I went over to Eastland to do some shopping. I bought some new runners, cos mine were almost 3 years old, 2 pairs of gym pants and a Nike t-shirt that was on sale for $15. After shopping I came home to wait for Krisa to go and have a very late dinner. We were going to have dumplings at Glen Waverly however when we arrived both Bob’s Kitchen and J&G’s were packed out with a queue. Being as hungry as I was we decided to eat at Shine instead. I had the pennelicious with chicken and Krisa had coconut crusted prawns. I had a glass of wine and she had a mocktail. We also shared a slice of lemon meringue pie for desert.

Saturday morning I got up early and met up with Kelly at Genesis for my first class. We did BodyCombat which is based on martial arts. Although I felt a bit unco I had fun and it was a good cardio work out. I will keep going, unless I stay out late on Friday night of course! In the evening Dhillon picked me up and we went into Etihad Stadium to watch the footy, St Kilda vs Freemantle, with Raj and Manisha. We had some tickets from the St Kilda football club so we had seats really close to the ground. I’m not a footy fan at all but it’s good fun being there and being in the atmosphere of the fans. St Kilda won, just in case you care :) The boys wanted to have a drink so we stopped into the sports bar .. which turned out to be the bottom level of what used to be Sirens .. Ahh the memories hehehe.

Today I had an appointment at the gym to write my program. We an through it and now my arms are quite tender. My program consists of half an hour of weights (chest press, free weights, leg press, squats and lunges, rowing machine, sit ups and leg lifts) and half an hour of cardio (15 minutes of interval training on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the cross trainer) Oof! In the afternoon Dhillon dropped by and we watched Dragonball Evolutions the movie which he had downloaded.

dragonball-evolution-20081210100048334_640w

Tomorrow I am off to the gym again, with Kelly this time, to do some cardio .. if I did weights tomorrow I think I would die.

Meanwhile my mum has been away this weekend. For a few months she was talking about how she was going to a conference in Sydney. My mum is a nurse and she goes to nursing conferences quite often so I just assumed it was another one of those. Turns out she was going to the Supernatural Convention! OMG what a dork! She totally loves the show and I just got an sms from her tonight saying she has had the best weekend in her life and that she got autographs and got to talk to the 2 main actor guys.

Supernatural

No comments: