22.6.09

:)

Friday night my dearest, darling, sick little Dhillon forced himself out of the house to come and cook me dinner. He cooked Alfredo pasta topped with a tomato and chicken sauce .. it was surprisingly delicious. Thanks hunyo!

Saturday morning I went to gym class, then in the afternoon I picked Dhillon up and we went to Ikea. I was specifically looking for a corner table, didn’t find one though. There was heaps of cool stuff and I could have spent allot of money in there, but I controlled myself and we left empty handed.

In the evening we met up with Bob and his new wife Soni at Chapel St. She has just come over from India and this was her first night out on the town .. if you can call Chapel St a night on the town *shrug* We had some drinks at Hoo Haa, La La Land and Electric LadyLand before stopping by San Churros for desert and hot chocolates. Bob and Soni had never had churros before .. I think I converted them!

Sunday afternoon Dhillon and I went for a late breakfast at the Pancake Parlour. I had my usual, bacon, scrambled eggs and 2 pancakes with organic maple syrup .. totally defeats the point of going to the gym, but yummy! We came home and watched ‘Zac and Miri Make a Porno’ on the laptop before I drove him home.

No comments: