Another week, another blog. My dearest darling hunyo is on annual leave, I’m totally jealous cos it was so cold to get out of bed at 7am this morning.
Thursday night Dhillon stayed over so I cooked us dinner. I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs, but I am super lazy so I cheated and used skinned, sliced chorizo sausages instead. Was actually pretty yummy!
Friday I went to work while he lazed around my house, snoozing with Ninja. In the evening we went to watch the new Terminator movie at Crown with Jimmy V, Vishal and his wife and Chinmay. I really enjoyed the movie, except the boys were all talking and giggling the whole way through the movie .. crazy peeps!
Saturday I spent a lazy day on the couch watching The Hills and Lipstick Jungle .. until 1.30am. Yep, couch potato to the max.
Sunday Dhillon and I went to Glen Waverly to watch I Love You Man. It was really funny, I recommend you go to see it. Before heading home we stopped by Bobs Kitchen for a dumpling and chicken soup feast. I dropped Dhillon off and then decided to pop in on mum. I was there for all of 5 minutes when the phone rang and it was her best friend, or sister .. one of the two, so I left to let them babble to each other and came home to watch more Lipstick Jungle.
In the evening I picked up hunyo again at 8 and we picked up Jimmy V before getting to Jimmy K and Sid’s house. There I met their mates Mayuur and I can’t remember the name of the other dood. After a couple of drinks I drove us to Melbourne Park for Winter Sound System. It was a pretty good night. Hisense arena was packed out for Armin, Rod Laver was full to the top as well with people partying hard. We left at about 4, dropped half the boys off, then Dhillon, Jimmy V and I had Maccas brekki before I dropped them both off at their respective houses and got into bed at 6am.
Needless to say I slept till 1pm on Monday and spent the rest of the day on the couch again.
No comments:
Post a Comment