Time for my weekly drive by. Friday night after gym, Krisa and Linda came to pick me up and we went for dinner at Knox. We ate at Red Salmon, I have never been there before and was pleasantly surprised. We had garlic bread to start, I had carbonara for mains and we shared 3 desserts. We sat and chatted for a while, it was good to see Linda as we hadn’t caught up for a while. She randomly gave me an Oroton coin purse as a gift .. very beautiful and I have been using it every day since.
Saturday I skipped gym class and did laundry. Dhillon and I headed over to Jenny’s house in Southbank so I could try on her snow clothes. The fit well which will save me about $30 renting them. We headed over to Brunswick St for a quick lunch (late breakfast for Dhillon) before coming home. We stopped past Dhillon’s house to get some movies, and by Safeway to get some food before coming back to my house for a night in.
Sunday we stopped by my Nan’s house before having Maccas for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment