Another week older.. Friday afternoon I skipped gym and went for a walk in the sun instead. Spent the evening watching some TV and shows I have dl’ed.
Saturday morning I got up early-ish, did my laundry and waited for Krisa’s mum to drop her off before I drove her to the airport. She took me some weird and wonderful way through god knows where but we arrived in time .. just. The trip home was much quicker :P In the afternoon I picked up Dhillon and we drove through the footy traffic to Chapel St for lunch and movies. We watched Public Enemies which was pretty good, although maybe a bit too long. Johnny Depp is rather nice to look at though.
Sunday Dhillon and I had breakfast at the Pancake Parlour, which is become a usual for us. I managed to hold off on the big breakfast (eggs, bacon and 2 pancakes) and had a medium stack of pancakes with maple syrup instead. I dropped him home after, then popped by mum’s house before plonking myself on the couch and reading 200+ pages of My Sister’s Keeper.
My manager arrived back from 2 weeks holiday today .. they have been a long 2 weeks and probably one of the biggest learning curves I have embarked on (acting team leader role). I am very glad she is back, I wonder if I could hug her hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment