So I just got home from a late class at the gym to find 2 extra cars and a police car in my driveway/parking spot. Wondering what was going on I was met by a female cop who let me know the lady in unit 3 has unfortunately passed away. I think they had to break into her house to get to her. It’s so sad, I feel sorry for these older widowed folk who live by themselves. I always worry about Ivy (next door to my unit) and hope she will come to me if she ever needs anything.
The weekend was mostly quiet with the exception of Sunday afternoon. Dhillon and I drove out to Sandown Race Course to meet Krisa and check out the V8 Supercar race. To be honest I thought it was going to be rather boring but as soon as I heard the roar of the engines I got a bit excited. I have proclaimed to my friends I would like V8 Hotlaps as my birthday present next year! I don’t remember who won, Garth Tander possibly (hehe) I just loved the sound!
After the main race we headed down to the pitts to have a look at the cars waiting to race. We came across Grant Denyer’s car however he was not around at the time. We watched the V8 ute race followed by the ute stunt cars and finally the last car race, which Grant was competing in. After making his way to first position early on he unfortunately came 4th.
No comments:
Post a Comment