16.11.09

Boom Boom Pow

Hello once again. This weekend I did bits and pieces. On Thursday evening after work Kelly, Jenny and I headed over to Melanie’s to meet her 3 week old baby boy Frank. He is super duper cute, although he was a bit cranky that night. We all had a cuddle and a chat before coming home.

Friday night I hung out at home with Ninja. Saturday did my laundry and then went to play netball in the afternoon. It was super hot outside so everyone was a bit effortless, not to mention red in the face. We lost, but that’s ok. In the evening Krisa, Steve and Linda came to pick me up and we made our way to Reservoir to watch the Victorian Roller Derby semi-final bout. We arrived at 7.30pm for the start of the game at 8. There were heaps of people there so inside was pretty stuffy, but once the action started no one really cared. It looked like it would be a lot of fun to play .. if only we could play netball like that.

Sunday Krisa and I decided to go to the movies. As I went to pick her up, I was involved in a low speed car accident. The road I was on was two lanes, from the left lane you can go straight or right, from the right lane you can only go right. I was in the left lane, turning right, the guy who hit me was in the right lane, but he went straight =\ There’s a dint in my driver door and the side of my car has lovely long white paint marks/scratches along the side so I am going to have to get it fixed by insurance .. so annoying. Luckily no one was hurt and the damage only minor. The guy was quite apologetic when he realised what he had done.

So after a bit of a cry in the car I picked up Krisa and we went to Southland to watch 2012 .. it was reallyyy good, I was holding my breath through parts of it. It’s long though so make sure you pee before you go in and try to limit your fluid intake :P

One week (and 40 minutes) till Dhillon is home :)

No comments: