Friday evening Dhillon had birthday drinks to go to, so Krisa and I decided to head out the the cinema to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs in 3D. It was pretty good, I think Up! was better though :D There were some small girls sitting next to me who were cracking up laughing which was pretty amusing for me. They were also trying to reach out and touch the 3D objects on the screen.
Saturday we had netball. Amazingly we had made it into the semi-final despite losing the majority of our games. We lost and Krisa rolled her ankle. The other team were pretty rough, I hope they lose next week! In the evening Dhillon and I went to Glen Waverly and watched The Invention of Lying. It was pretty good although I thought it was going to be more ‘laugh out loud’ funny. It had a sweet ending and was nice to watch. We had kebabs from Mitcham for dinner and watched some episodes of Flash Forward. I went to bed at 12, he didn’t join me until almost 5am!
This morning I woke up at 11 and waited for Dhillon to get up .. he didn’t emerge till 3pm so then I had to wait for him to shower and get ready for lunch. I was so hungry but he didn’t care. Stoopid boy lol. We went to Sofias where I pigged out on lasagne and he had a prawn dish.
No comments:
Post a Comment