Another week gone by, only 3 and a bit more until 2010. Monday last week I started personal training, outside of the gym. My trainer Shaun came to my place and gave me a bit of a fitness test and a mini workout. I felt good although my legs were a little sore the next day.
Wednesday was my second session, this time at a park in Box Hill. He made me do pushups and tricep dips until I couldn’t physically do another. I also did some cardio and boxing along with planks. I really like the boxing, except punching over my head .. that hurts. I was pretty worn out after my first full session but felt ok. I woke up in the middle of the night and my arms were both numb .. when I tried to move I felt PAIN which lasted into Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday I had aches, today I feel OK .. but I had another session today so we will see how I feel in the morning. No pain no gain .. or so they say.
Friday I worked through my pain and Dhillon and I went to Tao’s Restaurant in Bulleen for a romantical dinner. The food was wonderful as always and we tried warm Saki for the first time. I was a bit disappointed my favourite mushroom appetiser was not on offer that night but the steamed egg and seafood dish was yummy too. I chose sashimi for entre, complete with a baby octopus, cream of mushroom for my soup course, fish for my main and crème brule for dessert. Dhillon had prawns and oysters for entree, chicken and herb broth for soup, teriyaki chicken for main and some sort of creamy fruit dish for dessert.
Saturday Dhillon woke up feeling average so we stayed in for the day. I cooked us up some chicken pasta for dinner and we watched TV before hitting the hay.
Sunday I cooked up some eggs for brekki and we went over to Eastland so Dhillon could have a haircut. When he was finished we went to Theobrama’s Chocolate Cafe for a drink. Dhillon had a milk hot chocolate while I had a caramel hot chocolate and a meat pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment