21.12.09

Hello

Personal training is still going well, my diet however, is not. So I am a strong fatty! Tuesday night I did all my Christmas shopping in one bang. I was quite happy with my purchases and hope the family like them!

We had a Christmas decoration competition at work .. and we won! Woo hoo!. We created snowy windows, a fireplace with Santa stuck inside and an advent calendar with pictures of our boss dressed up in a Santa suit.

Friday I finished work early and came home to set Ninja up for the night. When she was fed and cuddled (as much as she can be cuddled, she’s not really a cuddly cat) I left to pick up Dhillon and we drove into the city to stay at the new Hilton Hotel at South Wharf. We stayed on the 17th floor in a king studio suite. It had a lovely view of the river, Crown and Eureka Tower. The room had a king size bed with a separate bathroom and shower. We fluffed around in the room for a bit then went to the bar downstairs for some food. We shared a club sandwich and some chips with a glass of wine. Once we had finished face stuffing we went back upstairs to get ready for the Skilled Christmas party.

We arrived a The Peninsula around 8pm and had a few drinks and nibbles and chatted with work friends. The music was OK, 80’s stuff to get the crowd in the mood I guess. Door prizes were drawn at around 10pm with the major one being a $1,000 Coles Myer gift card. We didn’t win :( Dhillon and I left not long after that and caught a taxi back to the hotel. We stopped by the bar again and ordered a cocktail called Spanish Ponche. It came out in a massive jug and worked out to be 3 glasses each. After sloshing that down we went upstairs and tucked ourselves into bed.

Sunday we got up at 11, showered and checked out. I dropped Dhillon home then Krisa came and picked me up and drove us back into the city to Jenny’s house. The 3 of us went out to South Melbourne to have fish and chips for lunch, then went back to Jenny’s place to watch a DVD and some TV. We ordered some pizza for dinner and made our way home around 8.

No comments: