10.1.10

Jan

Hello there. The H key on my keyboard is stuffed, so I apologise in advance if I miss any out. Now let me cast my wind back to NYE. Unfortunately I had to work during the day, payroll doesn’t stop for anything much. Ray let us go home at about 1.30 so I had a nap before we headed out for the evening. Krisa and Matt came to pick me up and we made our way to Toorak, stopping to collect Dhillon on the way. We got to Jimmy & Sid’s house just as the thunder, lightening and rain hit so we made ourselves comfy and settled in for a few drinks. Their house has a view of the city so we watched the family fireworks. We were planning on going into the city when the rain cleared, but it never did so we ended up staying in Toorak. Everyone was drinking except for Matt, Dhillon was waaaasted and amusing everyone with his drunken antics, including walking into the glass door. We got home around 2.30am.

New Years Day, after a sleep in, Dhillon and I had Indian food at our favourite little takeaway joint in Ringwood and then went to watch a Bollywood movie, 3 Idiots at Eastland. The cinema was full and I think I was the only white person in there. The movie was funny and had an intermission half way through, a standard thing with Bollywood films.

This Friday just passed I picked up Krisa and Matt after work and we headed into Springvale for a feed. We were planning on having dumplings but the place Krisa remembered being there was no longer around, so instead we ate at our favourite little Vietnamese place on the corner. After dinner we made our way to Parkmore Shopping Centre to have icecream before heading home.

Yesterday I sat in front of the aircon till about 5pm then I picked up Dhillon and we went for a drive. We ended up on Chapel St where we had an iced coffee. We then drove through the city then back home to a night of DVD’s, pasta bake and wine.

Today Krisa picked me up and we went to watch Little Ashes at the Astor Theatre in Prahran. We had a KFC stop for lunch and a Coles stop on the way home.

3 comments:

theee mizzMAI said...

omg my w on my keyboard is wack... havent had it fixed yet but it annoys the shit outta me.. you never realise how much you need a letter until its gone :(

bowling soon?!

moo said...

yeh how annoying is it, bloody dell laptops, cost a million dollars and cant even handle the letter H hehe

im down for bowling any time, except 6th feb cos that's my birthday party n stuff ;)

theee mizzMAI said...

well woman i hope i'm invited!