25.1.10

Jan

Hello hello, I would like to remind you that there is only 10, yes 10, sleeps till my birthday. Exciting yet depressing at the same time. Exciting cos it’s a whole day about me, depressing cos I’m going to be 28. If I thought 27 sounded old, 28 sounds older!

So this week I am on leave from work. They asked me to take some time off before Agresso comes and I was happy to oblige. Friday I left early and my holidays commenced with a bout of shopping. I spent my Bras n Things voucher and also bought some summer tops and an umbrella for this wonderfully unpredictable weather we have been having.

Saturday Dhillon and I went into South Yarra for a BBQ on the Yarra. It was for Dhillon’s boss’ going away party, he is moving back to England for a few years. Caught up with some old friends from Stellar and met Justin’s new beautiful baby girl. In the evening Dhillon and I watched Invictus at Doncaster in Gold Class. We were using the vouchers I gave Dhillon for his birthday, which included food vouchers. I had Vietnamese style chicken salad followed by sticky date pudding while Dhillon had Wagyu beef burgers.

Sunday I went for a walk at around lunch time. Forgetting that it was summer I didn’t put any suncream on and once I came home 45 minutes later I discovered a developing sunburn across my shoulder in the shape of the singlet top I was wearing .. hot!

Today I fluffed around, watching a bit of tennis and reading a book. I had personal training in the afternoon which was good. Tomorrow we may go to a BBQ and will definitely go to the annual Australia Day fireworks held at Nunawading Library. Then Dhillon is staying with me for a whole week. Will I survive?

2 comments:

Trang said...

Week is gonna pass so fast... I'm excited for you... I'm sure he'll be begging to live with you by the end of week *wink*

Oh and vouchers are awesome haha

Go back to Bras and Things and load up on lingerie... use everything in your arsenal... yer yer YERRRR!!

moo said...

meh he snored last night, and his alarm went off at 7 but he didnt get up till 8.30 .. men!! hehe, nah its nice having him here