Friday after work I got home, saw that Krisa had messaged me that she was already on her way, so rushed to get changed and touch up my hair and makeup, ready for a night on the town … and by ‘the town’ I mean Costco!
After fighting our way through footy traffic we arrived at our destination. Walking up to the building was slightly intimidating as it is sooo huge. After waiting a few minutes for Trang and Sheryl (our Costco member) we got ourselves a huge trolley and made our way inside. Krisa and Trang were instantly mesmerised by the giant wall of Coke cans and stood there taking pics for a few minutes while Sheryl and I walked through. The inside of the building was a huge as the outside, but as it was full of aisles that were packed from floor to ceiling it didn’t feel so large. I didn’t buy anything for myself but got some home products for Dhillon and the others bought some candy and fruits. After making our purchases, and pulling the girls away from the super cheap hot dogs, we made our way to Vic Harbour for a feed. I had Thai Beef Salad followed by the dessert of the day which was a pile of meringue, whipped cream and berry compote (or cumpot according to Trang). I also had a lovely Lady Long Island courtesy of Mikey and was tipsy for the ride home!
Saturday I met up with Kelly and Jenny for lunch in Box Hill. We went to good old Dumpling King and to our delight, they had yum cha on the menu. We ordered 7 different types of dumplings, Chinese broccoli and then some dessert. After talking for a few hours we headed home. i then dropped in at Eastland to purchase a gift for Robyn & Marty’s new house that they were moving into that day. i made my way over there to check it out and ended up staying for a few hours, talking and helping with the unpacking. Their house is very nice, bathroom is amazing!
Sunday Dhillon came over in the afternoon with some DVDs and food. We watched Funny People and then a drama that I can’t remember the name of while chowing down on some Chinese takeaway food.
Tomorrow I am staring work at 11am, which would be nice for a sleep in, if I didn’t have to work all the way through to 11pm. I then have to start at my normal time of 8 on Wednesday and possibly stay late both Wednesday and Thursday. The things we do for a job we love.
And to end my blog tonight I would like to add a mini-rant. I don’t like people who are passive-aggressive. I don’t like people who change their Facebook or MSN status to veiled insults and insinuations or pleas for sympathy. I don’t like people who expect a free drink/meal/ride and never return the favour. I don’t like people who don’t turn up to my birthday party then don’t make contact with me after. I don’t like people who play ‘the victim’ all the time. I don’t like you.
5 comments:
I don't like them either! I like the other thing they did too... not sure if I can mention it just yet lol.
I don't like you too!
what other thing ... that you like? or dont like?
The thing about their birthday.
I don't like that.
Not at all! >:(
oh yeh .. pfft whatever lol
Wow, you do a good rant too.
Post a Comment