Friday I managed to sneak out of work 40 minutes early, due to the system being down. The flip side was I had to receive some work related calls on Friday night and Saturday, but that’s OK. For dinner Dhillon and I went to Mum’s house. Marty and Robyn came along too and we enjoyed lasagne and chocolate mousse, both home made by Mum. She gave us some gifts from Italy and Egypt and showed us some of her souvenirs and photos. Dhillon was sleeping over so we set up the bed and watched Tooth Fairy on the laptop before nodding off.
Saturday we spent a lazy day on the couch and then went to Maccas for a late lunch. For dinner I cooked up some chicken drumsticks and made a tomato and avocado salad. Unfortunately the avocado was not quite ripe enough yet so not so flavourful.
Sunday Krisa came and picked me up at about 2pm and we went to Eastland for some shopping for the BCCS Ladies Night Out that evening. I purchased 2 tops and she bought some jewellery. Once we were shopped out we made our way to Albert Park to check into our hotel for the night, Bayview on the Park. Krisa curled our hair (unfortunately mine fell out, damn my dead straight, thin strands) and we put our faces on before picking up Jenny from her flat in Southbank. At 8pm we all drove down to QV and met up with Trang, Mai, Lynh and Jenna at Strike bowling bar. We played one game and had a drink and some food and then all of us (minus Jenna) came back to the hotel where we got changed into mini skirts, dresses and heels and downed a few Cowboy shots. Once we were all appropriately skanked up we called a taxi and headed to Fantasia night club in St Kilda. Sov had organised an rNb night and we had a VIP table booking. We downed a few Wet Pussy shots and danced a bit before being sent upstairs to our table and bottle of vodka. We drank and danced and took photos till the wee hours of the morning. I was OK up until it was time to leave, once in the car the alchy went to my head and I watered the pot plant out the front of the hotel with my mouth … and the toilet bowl once or twice. I also somehow managed to take out my contacts, remove my jewellery and get changed into my PJ’s before getting into bed, none of which I remember.
Today we woke up at 9.30 as Mai had to go to work. Krisa and I figured we would get up and go home too. Once I stood up my headache kicked in and I felt sick still. I ate some strawberries to get something into my tummy, but 10 minutes later they came back out again, meaning a Maccas run on the way home was out of the question. When I got home I tried to sleep but had trouble nodding off so I came out to the couch and force fed myself some Migoreng noodles which made me feel better (along with 2 ibuprofen tablets).
Had an awesome night ladies, although next time I should be the driver so I get tipsy rather than trashed :D And in other news, I now have a car park under the building at work, so I get to save some money and stay out of the rain :)
3 comments:
Awesome night out!
Boo to what happened after!!!
Yay for AH-MAZING night out!
Where is my comment?? I swear I left one... grr... I must have forgotten to push publish or put the word verification in.
I said something along the lines of being really surprised that you threw up so much cuz you looked so sober at the club LOL!!
Post a Comment