Friday was my Mummy-Oh’s birthday so the family (Robyn, Marty, Dhillon and me) went for dinner at Bucacini’s in Mitcham. I had chicken and avocado pasta which was quite nice and we shared a bottle of wine on the table. Mum had a good time which was the whole point.
Saturday Krisa and I played netball in the afternoon, and we won! By 2 goals only, but I prefer a close game as it kicks my competitive side in and I play harder. After the game Dhillon came over and I cooked us some Wagyu beef hamburgers with onion, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and tomato sauce in a crispy bun. It was deeelicious, followed by Sarah Lee Chocolate Mousse flavoured ice cream. We spent the evening snuggled up on the couch watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version) and The Prestige on TV.
Sunday I made my way to Dingley where Krisa and I took Jasper for a walk to the market. The highlight of the afternoon was Sheryl’s boyfriend Thin making a fool of himself by smashing his hand into the cupcake stand when trying to reload it with cupcakes. This time round I bought a baby cake in each flavour. I also picked up Mum’s birthday gift which was Supernatural themed red velvet cupcakes. Once the market had finished I took the cupcakes to Mum who squealed with delight when she saw them!
No comments:
Post a Comment