17.5.10

May

Friday night my dearest, darling Dhillon brought me some dinner from our favourite little Indian takeaway joint in Ringwood. We had tandoori chicken for entree before hopping (squishing?) into a bubble bath. Once we extracted ourselves from the bath we donned our PJ’s, ate our mains (butter chicken and I don’t know what the other curry was) and sipped wine while watching movies on TV. We hit the hay around 11pm and I recon this week I was the one snoring the house down as I was so tired.

Saturday I played netball, and once again we won, even without the help of the wonderful Krisa as she was in Queensland for Matt’s sister’s wedding. After netball I made my way to Malvern to Michelle’s house to pick up a lamp I had bought off her. When I got there it turned out she had accidentally broken the glass lampshade and after I spent a few minutes assuring her it was a’OK she decided to give me the lamp free of charge. I haven’t set it up in my house yet though. In the evening I had Subway for dinner while watching ‘Hairspray’ and then ‘The Wedding Singer’ on TV with Ninja curled up in my lap.

Sunday afternoon Dhillon and I went to Glen Waverly for lunch. We ate at Shine cafe where there was a band playing jazz music. We had the antipasto platter and a bowl of wedges to share. Dhillon then got called into work so as compensation I took his Coles Myer gift card and went and bought myself some new undies and socks at Target.

5 comments:

Trang said...

AwwwWWWww... so romantic... it's been way too long since my last bubble bath... years!!

Trang said...

P.S Dhillon so cute.

Trang said...

Oh and nice job on the netball win.

Trang said...

LoL... scattered thoughts... You've been spammed.

moo said...

lol crazy girl