30.5.10

May

Friday I managed to get out of work an hour early, on the proviso I would do some work from home. I dropped by Coles to get some groceries before heading to the gym for a run on the treadmill. Once I was home, I started cooking dinner for Dhillon and me. I made roast chicken drum sticks with roast vegies. We shared a bottle of wine with our meals before Krisa and Mai came by with some cake. We watched some TV and had a chat before the girls headed off home and Dhillon and I hit the hay.

Saturday we slept in then I had to get up for netball. We continued our winning streak, only by 1 goal this time though. It was made all the more sweeter as last time round this team kicked our asses … their GA was none too happy and kept slamming the ball around like a little kid. Gotta love a gracious loser. In the evening Krisa came and picked up Dhillon and me and we went into Melbourne Central. We had a feed at Grill’d before meeting up with Andrew and his friends at Partyworld Karaoke for his birthday. His girlfriend Bianca had organised the night for him and hopefully all had fun. I had a great time even though I didn’t take the microphone at all … his friends and Bianca’s friends were all the entertainment needed!

Today I completed the afore-mentioned work tasks before taking a short trip to Coles and then relaxing on the couch to watch Dear John and some episodes of Modern Family.

1 comment:

theee mizzMAI said...

Mmmmmmm cake =]
Love you Moo! and tell Ninja I say thanks for marking her territory on my calf. LOL