13.7.10

July

Friday night Dhillon came over for a night in. We drank some champagne and cooked up some pasta bake. At about 9pm, the twerp who regularly knocks over all the garbage bins in the street decided to do his usual noisy rout, only this time he decided to smash up the hard waste collection pile of an over the road neighbour. Dhillon being the strong man he is went outside to investigate and I followed not long after. There were toys and junk all across the street, a tv was smashed with glass everywhere along with a box of crockery. He had pushed a lounge chair into a car parked on the street, luckily the car was OK. Other neighbours had come out and 2 called the police. We found out later in the evening he was arrested up at Ringwood Station about 20 minutes later for being drunk in public. I have been a bit nervous in my house since then. It’s not that I expect him to do any real damage, I think he’s just a teenager, but my place is the front unit and my lounge room is only about 3 meters from the street, so I hear any and everything that goes on out there. Every noise I hear at the moment makes my heart beat a bit faster. I will get over it in a couple of days but I can’t wait till I can live in a proper house.

Anyway, Dhillon slept over and we got up early to go shopping on Saturday morning. I had showered and was dressed when a wave of nausea suddenly came over me and I almost threw up in the sink. Before you jump to any conclusions, I am not pregnant. We didn't go shopping and I felt pretty queasy for the rest of the day, so much so I stayed in instead of going out to St Kilda with the girls from work.

Sunday Dhillon and I watched Shrek 4 in 3D at Eastland. It was pretty good, I found Shrek 3 funnier though. In the evening I watched lots of Gossip Girl episodes, I’ve watched 2.5 seasons over 2 weekends. So much so that I was dreaming about Chuck Bass last night O.o

No comments: