Friday evening after work Krisa arrived to pick me up and we made out way into the city to attend a Cupcake Tasting Night held by the lovely Sheryl of Cupcake Central. We arrived a little late so missed out on the bulk of the cupcakes but still had a few to devour. I was itching to try the salted caramel cupcake and was disappointed they had all been eaten by them time we got there. Lucky for me, Sheryl had a secret stash in a box and I must say it was delicious! Possibly my new most favourite flavour. Dhillon came along a little later and drove me home around 10.
Saturday Suzanna came along to watch us play netball as she will be joining the team next season when Krisa leaves. We won again with one more game until the finals begin. While it would be awesome to win the final, I kind of hope we don’t as then we will be put up a grade and start losing again! In the evening I watched the remainder of Gossip Girl (which I have now finished) before snoring the night away.
Sunday I met up with Ms Krisa at Glen Waverly for a feed and a movie. We ate at Airstream, I had pesto penne which was warm and filling. The movie we watched was Toy Story 3 3D. It was really funny and sweet, definitely worth the 11 year wait from the last Toy Story.
1 comment:
I am obsessed with Mr. Tortilla Head.... DAMN THAT PIGEON!! DAMN HIM!!
Post a Comment