Yes I called my previous post October, I must have still been hung over. Friday I left work early as I had a bit of a headache. In the evening Dhillon and I went to an Indian Restaurant in Brunswick for Jimmy V’s birthday. We had a buffet of meats, curries, rices and wine! It was delicious and good fun. After the dinner we went to FM Karaoke Bar for Sov’s birthday. We walked into the room to find the table laden with Coronas and scotch. We sang and drank and had a merry old time, Trang and Lynh came along, as well as a blast from the past – Gio!
Saturday I went to vote and dragged Dhillon along too. We then went to the pancake parlour for a feed. I drove him home later in the evening and then spent the evening, and all of Sunday, catching up on TV shows!
No comments:
Post a Comment