22.11.10

October

Friday night after work Laura and I were rather hungry and food-less in the house, so we went over to Grill’d for a burger fest! After eating I showered and made myself pretty for Krisa’s birthday bash at Retro. She caught a taxi from the airport to my house and we power-walked to the club to ensure we got in on the guest list. Mai and Jenna were already there so a round of drinks was in order. Krisa’s other bestie Jess and her bf were next to arrive, followed shortly by Trang and Lynh and Sov and his friends. We all danced and sang and drank until 1.30am. Why did we leave so early you ask? Because Miss Trang got kicked out for being too drunk! No one was ready to go home yet so after stopping off at a bottle shop, and seeing Dhillon for a minute as he was leaving the city to go to Raj’s, we came back to my place for an hour or so until everyone was ready to go home.

Saturday I woke up with a headache and had to get rid of it before netball. I managed to feel OK when I got there but the sun and sweating made for me playing pretty badly. We lost but the game was fun, the other team were relaxed and having fun too. After netball I picked up Dhillon and we came home. He went out to grab some food and did some shopping while I had a shower and got dressed. Krisa arrived at about 8.30 and we then made our way over to Melbourne Central to watch the new Harry Potter movie. Both Krisa and Dhillon stayed over after the movie.

Sunday the 3 of us went for breakfast on Lygon St. We all had eggs of some sort and a hot drink. Once we had finished eating we browsed through the market that was on in the park and I bought some fresh strawberries and raspberries from one of the stalls. Once we were finished I dropped Krisa off to her Mum’s house and Dhillon at his house and went to Ringwood Target to have a little look around. I ended up buying 4 tops and a skirt for $50!

1 comment:

Miss Mac said...

October?