27.7.06

A Date

I want to go on a proper date, just once in my life. One of those nights where you get swept off your feet and you remember it for the rest of your life. It should go like this:

He (whoever he may be) should ask me out to my face, not over the phone. He should say 'Moo, I want to take you out on a date .. would you like to join me?' and will say 'Yes' hehe. He will pick me up from my house, none of this 'I'll meet you in the city' business. He'll come to the door with flowers, gerbera's to be exact, and say hi to my mum. He'll walk with me to his car and open the door for me and we'll go to the city.

What we do .. I don't know, that's up to him. But it has to be fantastic, out of the ordinary, something you don't do every day. And when it's all over he will drive me home, once again opening the car door for me, walk me (almost) to the door, tell me he had fun, and give me a kiss goodnight .. not a pash .. just a nice sweet kiss.

Perfect date hehe ^_^

No comments: