2.7.06

Rainy Day

Today I went to see my nan. She's been a bi sick, chucking up, mum thinks its just cos shes stressed and worried. Better be, I'll be cut if I start chucking up lol. Mum did some shopping for her and we had a chat. Then we went to the hospital to visit pa. He looks VERY good considering his just had a stroke. His up and walking around, his speach is fine and they think he'll be going home tomorrow. When he came in in the ambulance they gave him the option of doing this new stroke treatment, and he took it, so they pumped him full off drugs to thin out his blood and get rid of the clot in his brain and it seems to have worked very well.

My auntie from Sydney is coming down tonight so she's gonna bring nan out for lunch tomorrow as it's nan's bday, this is assuming pa hasnt come home by then. Tomorrow is the first pay of the financial year which means all the pay rates will go up becasue of CPI and also some of our agents are getting a higher raise as they do much harder work than other areas of the business. Also the group certs will be coming out so I'm gonna be a bit busy this week. Also I have decided I am going to do an accounting degree by correspondance through uniSA, so yay for me hehe.

No comments: