OMFG .. I swear to god if one more agent asks me about their fucking group certificates one more time *AARRGGHH*
*ahem* anyway, Lasie came over for dinner tonite. She's been asking and asking me to let her know next time my mum cooks a roast for dinner, so finally my mum did and she came over to eat hehe. She brought along a bottle of wine and we scoffed down the food. We watched Big Brother a bit and she got her exam results and screamed in my ear LOL
I'm freaking tired, I feel like I've been bustling about all day without actually acheiving anything .. bleh
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment